Animal Poison Control Center- ASPCA
The ASPCA are your best resource for any animal poison-related emergency, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. If you think that your pet may have ingested a potentially poisonous substance, call (888) 426-4435. If you are unable to reach them please call us at (704) 821-8100 at the earliest instance and we can contact them for you. Please be aware that ASPCA charges a fee for the consultation. Details can be found on their website.
Please remember that it is important to initiate treatment immediately once you become aware that your pet may have ingested a potentially harmful substance. When you transport your pet to the hospital please be sure to follow the directions. It is always helpful for you to bring the packaging material, which will help us to possibly identify the poison. Please do not panic. Take a few seconds to gather up the necessary materials and when in doubt call us.